Monday, August 27, 2012

All Moda Precuts on Sale!



Firstly, I apologize for my AWOL!!  Life threw alot of crazy things at me over the last two months.  But to celebrate my return, we're having a SALE!!!

All Moda Precuts are on sale for 15% off our already amazingly low and reduced prices!  Hurry for the best selection!

Shop Now.

Over the next week we will also be posting all of our new yardage, we're so far behind!  Bungle Jungle, Coquette, Little Black Dress, Kasuri, Merry Medley, Cherry Christmas, Birds & Berries, Oh Deer just to name a few- so keep a watch out!!

2 comments:

  1. Piece they may not send the coupons boil and let simmer more or less 20 transactions.


    my blog post Nordstrom printable coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact hackingsetting, He is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more. This great hacker has also worked for me and my colleagues and we got results of our spouses whatsapp messages,call logs, text messages, viber, kik, Facebook, emails, deleted text messages and many more, this hacker is very fast, cheap and affordable. He has never disappointed me and my colleagues for once, contact him if you have any form of hacking problem, am very sure he will help you out. THANK YOU.

    contact: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete