Monday, March 5, 2012

Grow With Me Inspiration


Today is the last day of the Grow With Me sale and I thought I would share some quilt inspiration!  Use Natalia Bonner's Moda Bakeshop Tutorial Jumbo Coin Quilt, to make this adorable quilt for any little one!



Or perhaps you like the simple randomness of Natalia's most recent MBS tutorial,  Wonky Baby.


Or maybe this bundle of cuteness MBS project brought to us by Cindy at Hyacinth Quilt Designs called Building Blocks.


 No matter what masterpiece you have in mind for Baby, Grow with Me is the perfect fit!


Quilt Designs are completed with Adobe Illustrator and may not reflect an exact creation of a completed project, but intended for inspiration only.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed these but they are darling in the grow with me color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete