Sunday, January 29, 2012

Needles & Thread



Check out Fat Quarterly's Issue #8!   As part of a designer's challenge, I was invited to create my own modern interpretation of the Spool Block.

Needles & Thread, shown above; was designed to not only feature a spool of thread, but it's partner in crime- needles!

Get the tutorial at the Fat Quarterly!

And notice my use of the uber-wonderful fabric, A Stitch in Color!  To celebrate, we are offering 5% off A Stitch in Color, this week only!  Use promotion code STITCH!

Promotion code valid on A Stitch in Color only.  Cannot be combined with an additional promotion code, not valid on previous purchases.  Sale ends Friday, midnight CST.  Once the sale price is used, the new price will appear in the cart AS THE NEW PRICE, NOT AS A DISCOUNT.  See below to outline where to place promotion code when checking out...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah- I LOVE your tutorial of "Needles and Thread". So cute. Especially like the "Wonky Block". I usually get that naturally but now I know how to do it intentionally. Great job! Kathy Skomp

    ReplyDelete