Monday, August 23, 2010

Origins is IN!

It's in and it's wonderful!  I knew that Origins was going to pretty when I  fondled the charm packs (yes- I may have fondled the one YOU bought).  But to see these bolts of fabric in all it's glorious yardage!!  All I can say is WOW!  This is, by far; my most favorite collection EVER in the history of the whole wide world!  (times infinity, squared)

It's amazing.

It's WOW!!

Did I mention it was amazing!?

Get your Origins at Burgundy Buttons today at only $3.60 per half yard! 

( and YES- I saved QUITE a bit for myself!!)

All I kept thinking when I was looking at it, was how pretty it would be in the Scattered Prayers Pattern by Cara.  See previous post here.

And a funny little story about that pattern....  When I first posted the pattern I thought Cara had named it "Shattered Prayers" and remember thinking "Wow- Cara must be a bit bitter about SOMETHING!"  Cara was able to point out my mis labeling, but NOT before it hit several RSS feeds.  I had a good chuckle- and I hope no one was too offended before I was able to make the correction.

And take a look a Meghan's in process SCattered Prayers using Glam Garden Robert Kaufmann.

5 comments:

  1. I just bought 2 of those fondled charm packs at my local QS this weekend - it was the first I had seen of this line and KNEW I had to have it!! Off to look at the yardage now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, you may want to correct your post - it says both $3.60 per half yard AND $3.60 per yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had not paid a lot of attention to this line, even though i love basic grey. i wasn't in love with the floral, but the other prints are amazing... and the grunge? oh my. will have to add some of this to my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out, Leah! I'll keep you posted on my progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my little Origins skirt last week at Moda Bake Shop! :)

    ReplyDelete