Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tickle me delighted!

I was just all kinds of giddy when the talents over at FatQuarterly.com invited me to kit some of their patterns for issue #2. "Scraps" (on sale now).

Come take a look at my rendition of Tacha's Elephants on Parade or Brioni's Daisy chain today at Burgundy Buttons.com.

Admittedly, I was a bit nervous as BB hasn't been in business so long to be over flowing with scrap fabric- but I am pleased with my results!  My favorite?  A little kit using Kashmir III (gosh remember that one?) some Moda Bella in parchment and then very plain simple Mody Bella White flowers.  I love it for it's simplicity! 

And I have to give a VERY special thanks to the gals over at EQ- they went out of their way to get me my EQ7 upgrade in LESS than 16 hours so that I could promptly start planning my kits.  I love EQ!

4 comments:

  1. Leah, how big is the Daisy Chain quilt top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you - it's a great compliment to be associated with Fat Quarterly :) I'm downloading my issue as I type this! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! :) such a clever idea... and oh how I want an EQ7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! The Daisy Chain is 42" x 70" finished.

    ReplyDelete