Friday, July 16, 2010

Fighting Heart Disease in honor of Mom!

I am fighting heart disease and stroke in memory of Janet K Albertsen (aka Momma Albertsen) by participating in the American Heart Association’s Start! Heart Walk.

Please support this cause by making a donation that will help provide research and education to stop our No. 1 and No. 3 killers. Thank you in advance for your support!
To donate click here.

For my local buddies, JOIN MY TEAM!!  Our Team goal is $1000.00 and my personal goal is $500.00.  Help me meet my goal! 

To sweeten the pot, all Burgundy Buttons donators will be eligible for a monthly drawing!

The June drawing will be for a 12 Days of Christman Jelly Roll.  (Will work nicely with the yardage we have on sale right now!)

To enter for the month of June, make a donation using my donation link and then enter a comment letting us know you did.  If you prefer to make a donation and let me know in private, simply email me at Leah@burgundybuttons.com.

Let us know also if there is anyone special you are making your donation in memory of as well, we would love to honor them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this, Leah! My dad was lucky enough to survive a heart attack 8 years ago. I've made a donation. Good luck meeting your goal! I'm sure your mom would be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for your Dad!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete